Free Mock For Haryana Police Exam: Attempt Now
Haryana Staff Selection Commission had invited applications for the recruitment of 6400 Group C Posts of the Police department of Male Constable, Female Constable and Sub-Inspector (Male). The HSSC Constable Female (GD) & HSSC Sub Inspector (Male) exams are to be conducted on 17th November 2019 and HSSC Constable Male (GD) exam will be conducted on 24th November 2019. To attempt the exam with complete preparation, one needs to attempt mock tests that will help you practice & ace the exam with flying colors. Let’s take a look at the exam pattern of Haryana Police SI & Constable exams:
Haryana Police Written Test (80 % Weightage)
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Studies||100 Questions
carries 0.80 marks)
|9||Other relevant fields/trades|
|Total Marks: 80 marks|
- There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual.
- The pattern of examination is the same for both constable & Sub-Inspector but the level of Examination is different.
- For Constable: Level Of Examination will be of 12th standard.
- For Sub-Inspector: Level Of Examination will be of graduate level.
Mock tests are a way to analyze your performance that will help you improve to ace the examination. To help all our readers preparing for the Haryana Police Constable and SI exams, Adda247 is providing free mock with the exact exam pattern on 17th October 2019. Candidates can attempt the free mock and test their knowledge for the upcoming Haryana Police exam 2019. Check out the details below:
- WHAT: Haryana Police Constable and SI Maha Mock
- WHEN: 17th October 2019
- TIMINGS: Live Now
- MOTIVE: To help the aspirants to practice for the Haryana Police Exams
- COST: Free of cost, just need your time.
Aspirants can attempt the Maha Mock on Adda247 App. Pull up your socks and be ready to face the challenge.