We are pleased to announce that Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (Government of India) has signed Memorandum of Understanding with Career Power (a unit of Adda247 Group) to provide Free Coaching Classes to SC & OBC Candidates for Banking and SSC Courses.
Free Coaching will be provided at Career Power, Laxmi Nagar Branch (Delhi) and the first batch will start from third week of March 2017. The candidates who are enrolled under this scheme, will be provide everything including Classes, Books, Test Series, Magazine etc FREE OF COST. Other than coaching, candidates will also be provided monthly stipend against the expenses incurred in travelling and accommodation.
Eligibility Criteria For Candidates:
- The students should be selected by the coaching institution based on academic criteria prescribed by the institution itself.
- Only students are belonging to SCs and OBCs having total family income from all sources of Rs.6.00 lakh or less per annum will be eligible for benefits under the Scheme. For the purpose, income declaration of self-employed parents/ guardian should be in the form of a certificate issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. Employed parents/guardians are required to obtain income certificate from their employer, thereafter employed parents/ guardians should obtain consolidated certificate from Revenue Officer for any other additional source of income, or give a self-declaration if they have no other income other than from employment.
- Benefits under the Scheme can be availed by a particular student not more than twice, irrespective of the number of chances he/she may be entitled to take in a particular competitive examination. The coaching institution will also be required to take an affidavit from the students that they have not taken benefit more than twice under the Scheme, as well as their Aadhar number, or alternate identification as prescribed.
- Where examination is conducted in two stages viz. Preliminary and Main, the candidates will be entitled for free coaching for both the examinations. They will be entitled for free coaching up to two times each for Preliminary and Main examinations as per their convenience. However, there will be no restriction in number of chances for coaching for Interview, if the candidate is selected for interview.
- The selected students shall have to attend all classes. In the event of any student remaining absent for more than 15 days without any valid reason, benefits of free coaching to him/her shall be discontinued under intimation to the Ministry.
Stipend / allowance for students:
- Outstation students : Rs. 5000 Per Month
- Delhi/NCR Students: Rs. 2500 Per Month
- Additional stipend for disabled students Rs. 2000
- This scheme is meant for poor and needy students, those who can not afford to take coaching classes. If, your financial background is good, please do not apply for this scheme.
- Please spread the information about this scheme among all your friends and social media platforms sothat the information can reach needy students.