The upcoming year 2019-20 seems like a great opportunity for government job aspirants looking forward to excelling in various field with many SSC, Banking and Teaching exams in their kitty. Let’s take a look at some of the major upcoming examinations:
- SSC CGL 2019 exam to be conducted from 2 to 11 March 2020
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2019 exam to be conducted from 5th to 7th May 2019
- SSC CPO 2019 will be conducted from 03.12.2019 to 13.12.2019
- SSC CHSL 2019 exam to be conducted from 16 to 27 March 2020
- IBPS Clerk exam to be conducted in December 2019.
- IBPS PO Mains exam to be conducted on 30th November.
- CTET 2019 to be conducted on 8th Dec 2019
- UPTET 2019 expected to be in 22nd Dec 2019
- Bihar TET exam expected in Nov-Dec 2019.
As seen from the above list, aspirants have many opportunities and all they need to do is work hard with dedication and determination. It just takes the right study material along with proper practice to crack any government job exam. With the motive of providing quality content with high-level mock tests, Adda247 provided test series to help the aspirants ace the exam they are eyeing on. Now, to make sure more aspirants can practice & access the test series, Adda247 has come up with the FLASH SALE where we will be providing you 60% OFF all the Test Series. Check out the details below:
How test series are helpful in your preparations?
- Mock Tests are the best way to practice for any government job exam.
- Test series with high-level questions based on the latest exam pattern.
- Detailed solutions with short tricks available.
- All India Rank provided along with detailed performance.
- Attempting mock tests gives you an idea of the actual examination & helps to maintain speed and accuracy.
What are you waiting for? Visit Adda247 store, add any test series to your cart and use coupon code: FLASH60 to get 60% off on the test series.
- Check SSC CGL 2019-20 notification
- Check SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- क्या होगा SSC CGL 2019 का Syllabus?
- कैसे करे SSC Exams 2019-20 की Preparation? Click here