Fill in the Blanks Answers
Fill in the blanks is an important topic in English subjects for all the exams like SSC, Banking, Defence, etc. Fill-in-the-blanks are asked in almost every exam and students must prepare fill-in-the-blanks answers well. The fill-in-the-blanks answers include questions from many concepts of English like prepositions, articles, etc. Here we are going to discuss fill-in-the-blanks answers in detail in this article. So read the full article to prepare and fill in the blanks for your upcoming exams.
Fill in the Blanks Articles
The fill-in-the-blanks articles check the understanding of students on the topic of the article. Fill-in-the-blanks questions are made on articles and students need to answer the questions based on the articles’ rules and concepts. Fill-in-the-blanks articles are important for all exams.
Fill in the Blanks with Suitable Words
Fill in the Blanks in English is important for all the exams where English is asked. The students must prepare to fill in the blanks in English as per the requirements of exams. Fill in the blanks with suitable words develops your understanding of concepts in articles. The aspirants should practice more to become perfect in fill in the blanks section.
Fill in the Blanks with Appropriate Words
You should practice fill in the blanks with appropriate words well to enhance your score in the upcoming exams. Fill in the blanks with suitable words given here for the best practice and effective preparation for exams. Fill in the blanks with appropriate words mentioned here so refer to these questions.
Fill in the Blanks with Appropriate Words: Examples
Fill in the blanks with appropriate words example is given below for the convenience of students. Fill in the blanks questions given here which are important for all the upcoming exams.
1. _____ apple is ______ fruit.
2. _____ umbrella is ______ useful thing.
3. My sister got ______ best student award.
4. ____ elephant never forgets.
5. You are ______ hour late.
6. ______ Mumbai Queen is an express train that runs from Pune to Mumbai.
7. William Wordsworth was ______ great poet.
8. London is on the ____ Thames.
9. This is _______ first time I have visited _______ village.
10. Do you speak ____ German?
11. I ate _______ apple, ______ egg and _______ loaf of bread.
12. ____ earth moves round ____ sun.
13. ________ Ganges is ________ mighty river. It falls into _______ Bay of Bengal.
14. _____ Sharma’s used to live in this house.
15. Ankush is _________ tallest boy in ______ class.
16. Morning walk is _______ tonic for _______ weak.
17. _____ books are made of paper.
18. Honesty is _______ best policy.
19. He owns ___ horse. He has __ black and ___ white horse.
20. Divij keeps two dogs at his house. He has __ black and ___ white dog.
21. Neha lost ________ book that I had lent her.
22. Last night, we saw ______ European eating ______ egg.
23. Each of _______ mountain climbers carried ________ oxygen cylinder with him.
24. _________ Mahabharata is ______ epic.
25. ________ apple _______ day, keeps ________ doctor away.
26. We are going to Kolkata by ____ train.
27. ___ French live in France.
28. ____ silver and ___ gold are found in Africa.
29. ____ rich should help ____ poor.
30. ____ riches have wings.
1. An, a
2. An, a
9. the, a
11. an, an, a
12. The, the
13. The, a, the
15. the, the
16. a, the
19. a, a, X
20. a, a
22. a, an
23. the, an
24. The, an
25. An, a, the
28. X, X
29. The, the
|SSC CGL 2022||SSC CHSL 2022|
|SSC MTS 2022||SSC JE 2022|
|SSC GD||RRB NTPC 2022|
|RRB Group D 2022||RRB JE Recruitment 2022|
|Delhi Police Head Constable 2022||Delhi Police Constable 2022|
You May Also Read this: