Direction (1-4); How many triangles are there in the given figure?
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q5. In the given figure, which number represents male cricketers who are adults but are not tall?
SSC | CHSL Reasoning | Figure Counting
Q6. In the given figure, which alphabet represents gel pens which are not blue?
Q7. In the given figure, which number represents steel bottles which are caps?
Q8. In the given, which number represents poisonous insects which are not black?
Q9. In the given figure, which alphabet/alphabets represent old cars?
(a) y and r
(c) a, y and b
(d) a and b
Q10. In the given figure, how many metallic balls are also heavy?
S1. Ans. (c);
S2. Ans. (d);
S3. Ans. (b);
S5. Ans. (b);
‘2’ represents male cricketers who are adults but are not tall.
‘C’ represents gel pens which are not blue
‘3’ represents steel bottles which are caps
2 represents poisonous insects which are not black.
S9. Ans. (a);
y and r represents old cars.
S10. Ans. (c);
31 metallic balls are heavy.
You may also like to read: