FCI Phase 2 Result 2019-20 Out: Food Corporation of India (FCI) conducted the FCI Phase 2 exam on 27th July 2019. It is considered as one of the most reputed organizations of India which runs under the Government of India. It released the notification for 4103 vacancies under which various posts were included giving a vast opportunity to aspirants. The FCI recruitment process included 2 stages of examination followed by document verification. The Phase 2 exam was conducted on 27th July and now the aspirants await FCI Phase II Result. The FCI result has been released on 8th January 2020.
FCI Result 2019 Phase 2: Check Here
The FCI Phase 2 exam was conducted on 27th July. Aspirants are waiting for the result to make sure if they have finally reached their goal. FCI Phase 2 Result has been released on 8th January at Official Website and candidates can keep following this page for updated information regarding the FCI Phase 2 Result and merit list. The marks will also be uploaded on this page. The official links is provided here.
FCI Phase 2 Result 2019 Link Here:
How to check your FCI Phase 2 Result?
- Visit sscadda page or the official website of FCI.
- Click on the given link that redirects you to the official result website of FCI. OR
- Click on the link to download the FCI Phase II result PDF
- View your Result by entering your roll number in the search bar.
FCI Phase 2 Result: Document Verification
- The Online test and skill test (wherever applicable) shall be followed by document verification stage for the candidates provisionally selected on the basis of the merit.
- The number of Candidates to be called for document verification may be equal to three times the number of advertised vacancies.
Important points to be noted for FCI Phase 2 Result 2019:
- The merit of online Test for Post Code F and I will be decided on the basis of marks secured in Paper-I of Phase-II
- For postcode A, B, G, and H, the merit will be decided on the basis of combined marks secured in Paper – I & post specific Paper-II of Phase-II.
- Candidates applying for AG-II (Hindi) (Post code-D) will need to take paper III & IV in Phase II. Final selection will be on the basis of combined marks secured by the candidates in both Paper – III and Paper- IV.
- Candidates applying for the Post of Typist (Hindi) (Post code-E) will need to take Paper – III in Phase II for Online Test. The final merit for the post of Typist (Hindi) will be decided on the basis of marks secured in Paper-III, subject to qualifying the Skill Test.
- Candidates applying for the Post of Steno. Grade-II (Post code-C) will need to take Paper – V in Phase II for Online Test. The final merit for the post of Steno. Grade-II will be decided on the basis of marks secured in Paper-V, subject to qualifying the Skill Test.
SSCADDA will update the FCI Result on this page. Stay tuned for any updates and other information related to the FCI Result 2019.
You may also like to read:
- FCI Exam Pattern: Check detailed exam pattern
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019