FCI Recruitment 2021: Food Corporation of India (FCI), Punjab has released the official notification for the recruitment of 860 vacancies for the post of watchman in depots and offices. Food Corporation of India (FCI), Punjab is the largest Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) dealing with food grain supply-chain management. which publishes a number of opportunities every year for various posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11th October 2021 and the last date to apply online is 11th November 2021. Candidates must go through the detailed article to get detailed information about the concerned recruitment process.
FCI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of Recruitment Board||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Number of Vacancies||860|
|Name of Post||Watchman|
|Opening Date of Online Applications||11th October 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||10th November 2021 [23:59]|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Endurance Test (PET), Document Verification|
FCI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Food Corporation of India has released the official notification regarding the recruitment of 860 watchmen. The online application has begin on 11th October 2021. The candidates must go through the important dates tabulated below.
|Starting Date of Online Application||11 October 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||10 November 2021|
|Written Exam Dates||announced soon|
Click here to register for the FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021
FCI Watchman Vacancy 2021
FCI has released a total of 860 vacancies for the Food Corporation India, Punjab. This is a great opportunity for the candidates with the maximum number of vacancies. The detailed category-wise breakdown has been provided below.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
FCI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
The official notification of the Food Corporation of India for the recruitment of 860 watchman vacancies has been released on the official website. The candidates can click on the below link and download the official notification pdf for detailed information.
Click here to download the FCI Recruitment 2021 Notification
FCI Watchman Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any recruitment process it is mandatory to fulfill all the required eligibilities like educational qualification and age criteria. Here we are providing you the detailed information about the FCI Watchman recruitment eligibilities.
- Watchman: 8th (middle) Standard Passed
- Erstwhile Ex-contractual Security Guards: 5th Standard passed
- Canddiates who have completed and possess the qualification as on or before 01.09.2021 are only eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit should be 18 years as of 01.09.2021.
- The maximum age limit should be 25 years as of 01.09.2021.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
For All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021:Apply Online
Candidates can apply online from the direct link provided below or from the official website of FCI. The starting date of online applications is 11th October 2021. The last date to apply online is 10th November 2021.
Click here to apply online for the FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021
How to Apply Online for the FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021?
- The application process is in two steps provided below; filling the form and uploading photos, signatures, documents, etc.
- The candidates need to visit the official website or the direct link provided above to apply online.
- The online application window will remain active from 11th October to 10th November 2021.
- Candidates need to fill in all the basic details (Education, contact details) for the requirement of the 2021 FCI Punjab Watchman recruitment.
- After filling in all the proper information submit it.
- Be careful while uploading the required documents.
- Pay the fees and submit it.
- Keep the screenshot for future reference.
FCI Watchman Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection process will be in 4 stages. The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam- 120 Marks
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern
- Written Exam
The exam pattern for the written exam has been provided below.
- There will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question carries 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking
- The question paper for the written exam will be trilingual i.e. English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
- Physical Endurance Test
The PET will be qualifying in nature. The pattern of PET has been provided below.
FCI Watchman Recruitment Salary
FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q.How many vacancies are available for FCI Watchman Posts?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 860.
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 10th November 2021.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021?
Ans: No there is no negative marking.
You may also like to read this:
- FCI AGM Recruitment Final Result Out: Download Result PDF Check Final Marks
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Check Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria
- FCI Assistant General Manager 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021 Updated : Check Now