FCI, Food Corporation of India, released a total of 330 vacancies for the recruitment of Manager posts namely General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi in various zones of FCI. The FCI Manager comes as an amazing opportunity for students to work in the top post as a Manager. The FCI Manager exam consists of Phase I examination that is common to all posts. The test structure for Phase I Online exam is as follows:-
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
- The test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
The Phase I exam for FCI Manager 2019 is tentatively scheduled to be held in November-December. Candidates must have started their preparations for the same. Mock tests are the best way to practice and prepare for the exam. To help our aspirants, Adda247 is providing FREE MOCK TEST for FCI Manager 2019 Phase I exam. The Maha Mock will be conducted on 23rd October 2019 on our Adda247 App. Check out the details below:
- WHAT: FCI Manager Phase I 2019 Mock Test
- MOTIVE: To help the aspirants to practice for FCI Manager 2019 Phase I exam
- COST: Free of cost, just need your time.
Candidates are advised to appear for the free mock to test their preparations for the upcoming FCI Manager Phase I exam. You can register for the FCI Manager Free Mock by filling up the form given below.
Aspirants can attempt the Maha Mock on Adda247 App. Pull up your socks and be ready to face the challenge.