FCI Manager Exam Date 2019
FCI Manager Exam Date 2019 Out: FCI (Food Corporation of India), released a total of 330 vacancies for the FCI Manager recruitment of posts namely General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi in various zones of FCI. The FCI manager exam schedule is out and the Phase I exam is scheduled to be conducted on 28th November 2019. Candidates looking forward to working as a Manager in FCI should start preparing for the ultimate goal. Check the official notice for the FCI Manager exam date 2019 by clicking on the link given below.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
FCI Manager Phase I Exam Pattern 2019
As the FCI manager Phase, I exam is scheduled on 28th November 2019, candidates should go through the Phase I Exam Pattern in detail. The test structure for Phase I Online exam is as follows:-
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
- The test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.