Food Corporation of India is a government organization of India, it is responsible for the supply of food grains all over the country.FCI conducts the recruitment exam for the recruitment of various technical and non-technical posts. Here we are discussing the Salary of the FCI Junior Engineer. The FCI JE salary is decided by the Food Corporation of India. FCI conducts a common online (Phase 1) for various posts under Grade III vacancies, it includes Junior Engineer. Candidates can apply for the Junior Engineer through the online test conducted by FCI. The candidates who qualify for Phase 1 will be able to appear for Phase 2 and after that document verification. The PayScale of FCI JE is Rs. 11100 – Rs. 29950/- as per 7th Pay Commission.
Other than salary there are various perks and allowances for the candidates who got appointed as Junior Engineer in FCI. These are the other details given below about the Salary Details of the Junior Engineer of FCI.
FCI Junior Engineer Job Profile
The Junior Engineer mostly works under the senior official and prepares important reports. Their daily tasks revolve around preparing rough drawings of the structures and supervising the work in a factory/plant/warehouse. JE The job profile of FCI JE is given below:
- Maintaining Calculation Sheets
- Prepares Rough Drawings
- Cost Estimation
- Prepares Recovery Statements
- Floor Work
- Safety Measurements
FCI Junior Engineer In-Hand Salary
The In-Hand salary of Junior Engineer is expected to be around Rs. 40000 – 45000/-, along with other perks like conveyance facility, fuel expenses, travel opportunities, collaborating work with other organizations and earned leaves.
FCI Junior Engineer Perks and Additional benefits
The basic perks and benefits that shall be provided to all the FCI JE are listed below:
- Travel benefits: Employees can travel both in India and Abroad.
- Insurance benefits: All the employees will get insurance benefits at an affordable price.
- Earned leave: FCI provides the provision of earned leave with some conditions.
- Deputation benefits: An employee may be appointed to work with a different organization during his tenure, and all the expenses shall be incurred by the corporation.
- Conveyance allowance: It shall be provided during boarding or lodging when the employees are on any official outings.
- Ex Gratia benefits: These are of utmost importance to the family of an employee if the unfortunate demise of the employee happens.
- Some other allowances include Dearness allowance, Additional dearness allowance, and House rent allowance, fuel expenses, medical charges, and free transportation.