FCI Exam Analysis 2019: 31st May 2nd Shift
FCI Exam has commenced from 31st May. Many aspirants have appeared for the FCI Exam and now is the time to analyze your attempts and questions. This post will provide you detailed subject wise analysis of the exam which will help the aspirants to get an idea of the questions and topics asked in FCI Exam 2019.
Note: Exam was based on banking pattern
FCI 2019 Exam Date
The 1st Phase CBT is scheduled from 31st May to 3rd June 2019.
FCI 2019 Selection Procedure
The recruitment process will involve the following stages of examination:
For all posts except the Post of Typist (Hindi) (Post code-E) & Post of Steno. Grade-II (Post code-C)
For Typist (Hindi) (Post code-E) & Post of Steno. Grade-II (Post code-C)
Skill test (Qualifying in nature)
FCI Exam Pattern: PHASE I
The test structure for Phase I Online exam is as follow:-
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
- The test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
FCI Exam Analysis 2019: Section-wise Analysis
|Subject||Good Attempt||No. Of Questions|
FCI Exam Analysis: English Language for Phase-I
- RC’s Story based on a Boy lived in village who always used to prank with others.
- 2-3 word in bold in Sentence improvement
- Which can be in similar in meaning to “Board” in reading comprehension.
- one fill up in reading comprehension.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Level|
|Error Detection (Spelling & Grammatical)||7||Easy-Moderate|
FCI Exam Analysis: Numerical Aptitude for Phase-I
- If average of A & C is 29 years. Then B is 8 year younger than C, Ratio of present age of A & B is 6:5. Find the present age of B?
- If the ratio of distance covered in upstream & downstream is 4:3, time of distance covered downstream is 2 hrs & in upstream 4 hrs. if speed of boat is 15km/hr then find the speed of current?
- If A complete some work in 6 days, B done the remaining work in 12 days. If ratio of time taken by A & B individually to complete a work is 2:3. The find the time taken by B alone to complete whole work.
The distribution of questions can be seen from the below table.
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|Data Interpretation(Tabular & caselette)||10||Easy|
|Permutation & Combination||–||Easy|
|Time, Speed and Distance(Train & Boat Stream)||1||Easy|
|Time & work||1||Easy-moderate|
FCI Exam Analysis: Reasoning Ability for Phase-I
General Intelligence & Reasoning is taken lightly by many aspirants which should not be the case. This section is scoring, all you just need is accuracy and speed to attempt.
Linear- month based
Circular- 8 members facing inside
Take a look at the topic wise distribution of questions in FCI exam analysis:
|Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|Puzzle (Circular & Linear & other)||15||Moderate|
We Hope you have got an idea about the number of questions asked with the given FCI exam analysis and we wish you all the best for FCI Exam 2019.