FCI Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023 21st January
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Analysis Today: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted the 1st shift of the FCI Assistant Grade 3 exam on 21st January 2023. Students who are preparing for FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam might be thinking of the difficulty level of the problems framed, the number of reasonable attempts, etc. After the examination was over, many students shared their feedback with us which is presented here in the form of FCI Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2022. In this article, we have covered section-wise difficulty level, the number of good attempts, and a detailed FCI Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023.
FCI Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023 Shift 1
FCI Garde 3 exam 1st Shift is over now. The FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023 will help the aspirants in determining the expected cut-off and the possibility of passing the exam. The FCI Assistant prelims exam consists of four sections i.e. Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, English and General awareness to be attempted in 1 hour. In this post, you can check the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023 along with the exact exam review and questions asked in the FCI Grade 3 Exam 2022.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Pattern
- There will be 100 multiple-type questions
- The total time duration of the exam is 1 hour
- There is a sectional timing of 15 minutes
- There is also a negative marking of 0.25 marks
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||25||English||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||25||25||Bilingual||15 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||Bilingual||15 minutes|
|General Studies||25||25||Bilingual||15 minutes|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023: Difficulty Level
The difficulty level of each section in the 1st Shift of the FCI Assistant Grade 3 exam is provided below. Candidates must have a look at the section-wise difficulty level given below
|Overall||Easy to Moderate|
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023: Good Attempts
The exam review obtained from students about the FCI Grade 3 Exam 2022 has been provided in the below table. The good attempts and level of examination we share are purely from the point of view of the candidates who appeared in the exam.
FCI Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023: General Awareness
The candidates who prepare for this section can get the advantage of scoring more in less time. The questions asked are as follows:
- Rowlatt Satyagrah
- Color Litmus in Distilled Water
- IPO related
- Number of Ribcage
- 1st Train in India
- A state has the lowest IMR rate
- Which of the following cities is known as the City of Joy?
- Cotton/Jute/Coir are?
- Which is a Boneless animal?
- Litmus paper color in water?
- A ‘Think-20’ meeting under the G20 will begin at which summit?
- Which Indian Company did the tie-up with the famous football club Manchester City?
- Ram Krishan Mission was established by?
- Which of the central scheme provide 100 days of guaranteed work?
- The Central govt has changed the name of the scheme for distributing free ration under the National Food Security Act (NFSA) for a period of one year till December 2023 as?
- Which of the following state have the Lowest infant mortality in India?
- What is the Number of ribs in the chest of the human body?
- The first train in India was run between Mumbai to which city?
- Which of the following planet have 83 moons now?
- Which of the following has been awarded the Platinum Award for Excellence in Digital e-Governance?
- Vasco da Gama came to which port first?
- Rowlett satyagraha was started in which year?
- What is the full form of MRP?
- When was the second battle of Panipat Faught?
- What is the new name of PM Antyodaya Yojana?
- Which of the following tax was imposed by Marathas?
- Which of the following book is related to Kalidas?
FCI Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023: Quantitative Aptitude
In the quantitative aptitude section, 25 questions were asked with a time limit of 15 minutes. The overall difficulty level of the quantitative aptitude section was 17-18.
|DI||Case Let DI 4 ques; Tabular Data Interpretation 5 ques|
FCI Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023: Reasoning
The Reasoning Ability section was Easy-Moderate. Puzzles & Sitting arrangements dominated this section. This is the very scoring topic of the examination.
|Linear Seating Arrangement (North facing)||5|
|An uncertain number of Persons (Linear Seating Arrangement)||4|
|Odd One Out||1|
FCI Grade 3 Exam Analysis 2023: English
The overall level of the English Language section was Easy-Moderate. The topics from which questions are asked in the English section are given below
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Other Links:-|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Notification 2022||FCI Assistant Grade 3 Salary 2022|
|FCI Assistant Grade 3 Cut Off 2022||FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022|