FCI Apply Online 2021: The Food Corporation of India has released the vacancies for the recruitment of Assistant General Managers in the organization under Category I. Total 89 vacancies released under various departments of FCI (Food Corporation of India). All the important dates have been provided below. The Apply Online link is active till today i.e. 31st March 2021 by the FCI. The interested candidates can register themselves from the official website. Through this recruitment, FCI aims to recruit eligible candidates to fill up a total of 89 category-1 posts. In this article, we are going to provide in detail steps for the registration process along with the screenshots.
FCI Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||27th February 2021|
|FCI Apply Online Starts||01st March 2021 (10:00 hrs)|
|Last Date to Apply Online for FCI Exam||31st March 2021 (16:00 hrs)|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||31st March 2021|
|Last Date to print the application||15th April 2021|
FCI Apply Online 2021: Application Fees
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online for FCI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of FCI @www.fci.gov.in. or directly apply from the below link.
- Click on the Recruitment button on the homepage.
- A new page will open, click on Category-1 Recruitment.
- Click on the link “For Application Process”.
- The registration page will open and the candidates have to click on new registration. Fill in all the details enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- The below page will appear in front of the candidates. The candidates have to fill in all the details carefully because any mistake in the form can lead to the cancellation of the form.
- After this candidates will get an SMS regarding the registration number and password.
- Now the candidates have to login again with the information provided in the SMS.
- After filling up the registration details the photo and signature should b uploaded in the format given by the FCI.
- Format for the photograph and signature.
- – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– signature (with black ink)
- After successfully uploading the signature and photographs the basic details will be filled up.
- All the details should be filled in the entire page and then click on “Save and Next”. The next window will be there for the details regarding the educational Qualification.
- The preview of the form filled by you will be shown to you so that you can check the details filled by you.
- After this candidates have to upload a thumb impression of their own and a handwritten declaration.
- – left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text is given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the Advertisement.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The last step is to pay the fees of the form according to the category in which you fall.
- After that click on the “submit” button.
- Download and take a print of the application form for further use.
- Preparing for FCI Exams 2021? Register now to get free study material
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Selection Process, Syllabus, Vacancies, And Salary Structure
- FCI Recruitment 2021 | Apply Link Active For Assistant General Manager Vacancies