FCI Category – I have released the notification for the information regarding the schedule of online examinations for various Category-I posts in FCI. The schedule of examination has been released with the reference of advt. no. 01/2021- FCI-Category-I dated 27.02.2021 to inform the tentative schedule for the online test of the candidates. The exam is going to be conducted on 17th July and 18th July 2021. The candidates can download the admit card for the same from 7th July from the official website of the Food Corporation of India. Here are some exam strategies for the candidates to get succeed in the exam. As the exam is near so this is the time for candidates to revise all the learning before the exam. We are providing the subject-wise strategy to clear the examination.
As the pattern of examination for AGM General Administration is little different from the Assistant General Manager (Technical/Accounts/Law) & Medical Officer Posts. The AGM exam will be of 180 marks and for 150 minutes. There will be no negative marking.
General Awareness & Current Affairs, Computer Awareness Preparation
- Have a habit of reading the news daily. Keep yourself updated.
- Cover last 4-5 months of current affairs before the exam.
- Try to solve the GK quiz from the Adda247 app and daily read current affairs update.
- Read Magazines & Newspapers and watch news channels to keep your General Awareness up to date.
Numerical Ability Preparation
- Revise all the tables, cube roots, squares so that you can easily solve the questions.4
- Time management is important .his is very important as this will help the candidates to plan their studies according to that timing. Good time management will help you during the exam to prioritize your stronger section and complete the exam in time.
- Accuracy with speed is also very important.
- Attempt mocks as much as you can to get an idea about the type of questions.
- Previous years’ paper plays an important role to increase speed and accuracy.
Logical Reasoning Preparation
- Revise the concepts basic chapters like alphanumeric series, of syllogism, inequality, direction sense, blood relation, order, and ranking.
- There are no short tricks for this section, candidates need to practice hard for this.
- Attempt as many sectional tests as possible.
- Don’t rely on one question for too long if not f=getting solutions.
Management and Ethics Preparation
- This section will include questions that will test the candidate’s attitude and approach with different issues like integrity, probity in public life, problem-solving approach, and conflicts faced by him/her while dealing with society.
- This section will test the decision-making ability of the candidate while dealing with society.
- Candidates must go through the syllabus to get learning about it.
- Daily reading of this section will help you to score more.
Agriculture & Agriculture Economy Preparation
- This section will be included in all the posts of AGM except General Administration.
- The questions asked will be based on the basic questions of agriculture and agriculture economy.
- Candidates need to prepare this according to the given syllabus.
Don’t get panic, be positive and focused you will definitely achieve your goal. We hope these tips will help you to score more in your examination.
You may also like to read this:
- FCI AGM Cat-1 Admit Card
- FCI AGM Cat-I 2021 Exam Dates Out: Check Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019 Online Application: Last Day Reminder