Food Corporation of India is conducting the recruitment for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer in its offices spread all over the country. The exam will be conducted on 17th July and 18th July against advt. no. 01/2021- FCI-Category-I. Now the first shift of the examination is over for the Assistant General Manager (Accounts/Law/Technical) and Medical Officer on 17th July 2021. We are providing you a detailed analysis of the FCI AGM (Technical) examination in this article.
Click here to check FCI AGM Exam Analysis: AGM (General Administration) Shift 2
Click here to check FCI AGM Exam Analysis: AGM (General Administration) Shift 1
The exam analysis will help the candidates to get through the answer and questions which have been asked in the 1st shift and this will be beneficial for the candidates of the 2nd shift as well to understand the exam pattern and type of questions asked. There will be no negative marking in the exam. The duration of the exam is 150 minutes. The detailed section-wise analysis directly from the candidates who have appeared for the examination.
|Post||Shifts per day||Duration of
|Date for exam||Shift Timing|
and Medical Officer
Shift 1: 2 pm to 4:30 pm
Manager (Genl. Admin)
|2||150 minutes||18.07.2021||Shift 1: 9 am to 11:30 am
Shift 2:2 pm to 4:30 pm
FCI AGM Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the various posts is different. The detailed information about the exam pattern of these posts is shown below in detail.
For Assistant General Manager (Technical/Accounts/Law) & Medical Officer Posts
|SNo||Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||30||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|2||General Awareness, Current Affairs||30|
|3||Management and Ethics||30|
|4||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answers.
- There will be 180 Multiple Choice Questions to be attempted in 2.5 hours.
- The weightage assigned for Online tests and interviews are 90% and 10% respectively
- Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in the Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
FCI AGM (Technical): Good Attempts
The exam will be divided into 5 sections for 180 marks and 150 minutes. The candidates will be getting the number of good attempts and difficulty levels from the below table. This will be easier to understand the overall level of examination.
|SNo||Sections||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|1||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||Easy to Moderate||23-25|
|2||General Awareness, Current Affairs||Moderate||17-19|
|3||Management and Ethics||Moderate||18-20|
|4||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
FCI AGM (Technical) Section Wise Analysis
Here we are providing the section-wise analysis for the FCI AGM Technical exam conducted on 17th July 2021 from 2 pm to 4:30 pm.
Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability [Easy to Moderate]
This section contributes 30 questions to the overall examination. The number of questions asked from each topic will be provided in this section. Basic approximation questions were asked from simplification. Data Interpretation was tabular-based. Candidates must go through the detailed analysis here.
|Topics||Number of questions|
|DI (Tabular Data)||5|
|Profit & loss||1-2|
|Time & word||1|
|Puzzle [Floor Based]||4|
|Puzzle [Days & events]||4|
General Awareness, Current Affairs [Moderate]
This section contributes 30 questions to the overall examination. Here we are providing all the questions asked from the general awareness and current affairs section.
- Current Affairs questions were asked from December 2020 to May 2021.
- Most questions were asked from polity & static awareness.
- Questions were lengthy [3-4 lines questions were asked]
- World Food Day was celebrated on which Date?
- Who is the Governor of Assam?
- Question on the Chief Justice of India (Which Number)
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Vivo.
- Around 3 Questions from Sports-Related Awards.
- International Nurse Day is celebrated on which date?
- Question from Books & Authors
- Total Number of SAARC Countries.
- NATO Meeting recently held in?
Management and Ethics [Moderate]
From this section majority logical questions were asked. We will update more information for this particular section.
Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness [Easy-Moderate]
Some questions that were asked from Agriculture part:-
- Questions that were focusing mainly on the Insects & their related topics.
- Agriculture economics was mainly based on Current Affairs.
- Questions on Reverse fertilization.
- One question was based on Puc 1 recognition sequence.
- Some agriculture questions from Generics, Microbiology & Biochemistry were tough.
Some of the questions were asked from Computer Awareness:-
- Total 4-5 questions were asked from computer.
- In HTTPS, S stands for?
- In Excel, which of the following options is not available in the insert tab?
- Which of the following is the fastest memory?
Relevant Discipline [Moderate]
Stay tuned here, we will update relevant discipline questions here.
FCI AGM Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q.What is the timing of shift 2 held on 17th July 2021 for FCI AGM?
Ans: The 2nd shift timing is 2 pm to 4:30 pm on 17th July 2021.
Q.What is the level of an overall examination conducted on 17th July 2021 for FCI AGM?
Ans: The level of an overall examination conducted on 17th July 2021 for FCI AGM was easy to moderate.
Q.What is the overall good attempts of the 17th July 2021 FCI AGM examination?
Ans: The overall good attempt was 115-126 questions.
You may also like to read this:
- FCI Syllabus 2021: Check Syllabus And Exam Patt Ern For Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade, And Stenographer
- FCI JE Salary: Know About Salary, Job Profile, Perks, And Additional Benefits
- FCI Assistant General Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Check Now
FCI Recruitment 2021 | Last Day Reminder: Apply Online For Assistant General Manager Vacancies