Food Corporation of India is conducting the recruitment for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration for which the second shift examination has been over now. The FCI conducted the AGM examination for the post of General Administration on 18th July 2021 from 2 pm to 4:30 pm. We are providing you a detailed analysis of the FCI AGM (General Administration) examination for the 2nd Shift of 18th July 2021 in this article.
The exam analysis will help the candidates to get through the answer and questions which have been asked in the 2nd Shift this will help candidates to know about how was the exam and what was the level of the examination. There will be no negative marking in the exam. The duration of the exam is 150 minutes. The analysis provided by us is directly from the candidates who have appeared for the examination in the 2nd shift.
The details of the examination have been provided below.
|Post||Shifts per day||Duration of
|Date for exam|
Manager (Genl. Admin)
FCI AGM Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the various posts is different. The detailed information about the exam pattern of these posts is shown below in detail.
For Assistant General Manager (General Administration) Posts
|SNo||Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||45||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|2||General Awareness, Current Affairs||45|
|3||Management and Ethics||45|
|4||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness||45|
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answers.
- There will be 180 Multiple Choice Questions to be attempted in 2.5 hours.
- The weightage assigned for Online tests and interviews are 90% and 10% respectively
- Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in the Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
FCI AGM (General Administration): Good Attempts
The exam will be divided into 5 sections for 180 marks and 150 minutes. The candidates will be getting the number of good attempts and difficulty levels from the below table. This will be easier to understand the overall level of examination.
|SNo||Sections||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|1||Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||Easy-moderate||34-36|
|2||General Awareness, Current Affairs||Moderate||30-32|
|3||Management and Ethics||Easy-moderate||30-35|
|4||Agriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness||Easy-moderate||33-36|
FCI AGM Section Wise Analysis
Here we are providing the section-wise analysis for the FCI AGM exam conducted on 18th July 2021 from 2 pm to 4:30pm
Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability
This section contributes 45 questions to the overall examination. The number of questions asked from each topic will be provided in this section. Candidates must go through the detailed analysis here.
Sitting Arrangement-> 14 people
Puzzle 1 -> Floor puzzle with 2 characters
Puzzle 2-> 5 months & 10 Events
|Topics||Number of questions|
|Sitting Arrangement (Linear)||5|
|Puzzle 1 (Floor puzzle)||2|
|Puzzle 2 (box based)||5|
|Ratio & Proportion||2|
|Time & Work||1|
General Awareness, Current Affairs
This section contributes 45 questions to the overall examination. Here we are providing all the questions asked from the general awareness and current affairs section. There was not a single question from history, polity, geography, or economics. Questions were asked from only Current Affairs, Schemes & Budget.
- There were 6 questions from the budget.
- In SIM, M stands for?
- In BMI, M stands for?
- 2 questions from Books & author?
- In UNESCO Heritage, How many sites come from India?
- Paresh Rawal Oscar Short Film.
- One question related to Aukland
- What is the full form of OTP?
- Which of the following Indian Insurance Company comes in the top 10 world list?
Management and Ethics
In FCI AGM 2nd Shift, Questions from Ethics were easy or we can say that they were directly asked. Few questions from management park was a bit tricky.
Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, Computer awareness
In the Agriculture section, Most questions were asked from the latest agreements or recent news related to agriculture.
- Which is not soil water holding?
- Which of the following factor does not affect soil erosion?
- One question from Zaid crop.
- One question from Swamitva Scheme.
- PMFBY- Commercial/Horticulture
- One question from Cropping Pattern
- Questions related to Agro climatic zones
- Global warming questions were asked
- MSP wheat
- Food frains per family under PMGKY.
- Questions related to Agronomy
- Solar conversion
- Rain water
- Sugercane- Ratooning
Some questions that were asked from Computer Awareness:-
- In Excel, Ctrl+Entr+Shft is the shortcut key for?
- Which of the following is the output device?
FCI AGM Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q.What is the timing of shift 2 held on 18th July 2021 for FCI AGM?
Ans: The 2nd shift timing is 2 pm to 4:30 pm on 18th July 2021.
Q.What is the level of an overall examination conducted on 18th July 2021 Shift 2 for FCI AGM?
Ans: The level of an overall examination conducted on 18th July 2021 Shift 2 for FCI AGM was moderate.
Q.What is the overall good attempts of the 18th July 2021 for the 2nd shift FCI AGM examination?
Ans: The overall good attempt was 127-139 questions.