FCI Skill Test/Typing Test Admit Card 2019
FCI (Food Corporation of India), one of the prestigious organisations of India, had released 4103 Vacancies for the recruitment of various posts such as JE, Assistant Grade-II (AG II) (Hindi), Steno Grade-ii, Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot). The FCI phase II exam for various posts was conducted on 27th July 2019. The FCI skill test and typing test will be conducted for Steno Grade-ii and Typist (Hindi) posts. The admit card for the skill/Typing test has been released and candidates can download it by clicking on the link given below.
FCI 2019 Skill Test/Typing Test Date
The FCI 2019 Skill test & Typing test will start from 24th August 2019. The region-wise schedule of the FCI Skill test is given in the official Notice.
|FCI SKILL TEST EXAM DATE|
|Region||Steno Grade II||Typist (Hindi)|
|NORTH||To be announced||To be announced|
How to download the FCI skill test Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned instructions in order to download their FCI admit card for skill test and typing test:
- Click on the link provided that will direct you to the official link to download the admit card for skill test and typing test.
- Enter your credentials in the space provided such as registration no and DOB.
- Enter the captcha and click on submit
- You can view your admit card and download it for future reference.
Skill Test/ Typing Test
For Typist (Hindi) (Post code-E)
- Skill-Test in typing in Hindi which will be of qualifying nature.
- The final merit will be decided on the basis of Paper-III.
For Steno. Grade-II (Post code-C)
- Skill-Test in typing and shorthand which will be of qualifying nature. The language of Skill Test i.e (Typing, Short Hand) will be in English.
- The final merit will be decided on the basis of Paper-V subject to qualifying the Skill Test.