“Fabulous Feb Offer” | Get 40% Off on All Products; Use Coupon Code: ADDA40

February is here and we hope that this month has brought new hopes in the lives of students. With major exams lined up in the upcoming months, take a look at the important exams:

  • SSC CGL 2019 from 2nd March 2020 to 11th March 2020
  • SSC CHSL 2019 from 16th March to 27th March 2020.
  • SSC Stenographer from 5th May 2020
  • RRB NTPC and RRC Group D exams

To assist our readers to achieve their goals and make sure that aspirants never give up, Adda247 has come up with the “Fabulous Feb Offer” where we are providing you with 40% Off on all products. You can avail the discount by using the coupon code, ADDA40. Now get the chance to buy your favourite product at a discounted price with 60% off. Check out the details given below:

WHAT: Fabulous Feb Offer; 40% Off
WHEN: 6th February
COUPON CODE: ADDA40
WHERE TO BUY: CLICK HERE

Use Coupon Code: ADDA40

Click here to buy products at 40% Off 

How to avail 40% Off on All Products? 

  1. Visit the Adda247 Store.
  2. Search for the product you want to buy and add it to the cart.
  3. Go to cart and enter your details.
  4. Use the coupon code: ADDA40 to avail the discount.
  5. Proceed to pay.

Download Upcoming Government Exam Calendar 2021

×

Download success!

Thanks for downloading the guide. For similar guides, free study material, quizzes, videos and job alerts you can download the Adda247 app from play store.

Thank You, Your details have been submitted we will get back to you.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

×
Login
OR

Forgot Password?

×
Sign Up
OR
Forgot Password
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll email you an OTP to verify it's you.


Reset Password
Please enter the OTP sent to
/6


×
CHANGE PASSWORD