ESIC Apply Online 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the notification for the recruitment for the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer. The total number of vacancies released is 3882 for the ESIC Recruitment 2022. The online application process is already begun i.e from 15th January 2022 and the last date to apply online is 15th February 2022. In this article, we are providing you with the detailed steps for the ESIC Apply Online 2022. The candidates who are looking the apply online must be going through the details before applying.
ESIC Apply Online 2022: Overview
ESIC has released the total number of vacancies for 3882 vacancies for Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno), and Multitasking Staff (MTS). For ease of candidates must go through the table below.
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno), and Multitasking staff (MTS)|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
ESIC Apply Online 2022 Link
The online application process has started and the last date to apply online is 15th February 2022. The candidates who are interested in the application for the post of Upper Division Clerk/Clerk-Cashier, MTS, and Stenographer can directly apply online from the link provided below or from the official website. The steps have been provided below.
How to Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
The candidates who need to apply online for the ESIC Recruitment 2022 must go through the steps provided below.
- The candidates can apply online from the direct link provided above or from the official website link provided here i.e.esic.nic.in.
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- In the recruitment tab, you will get the notification released for the ESIC Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates need to select the post for the application.
- First candidates need to register themselves from the link.
- The candidates need to register themselves and validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After registration candidates need to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the educational qualification details, and all the required details.
- Now make the payment and submit the form.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
- During the application, candidates need to add a scanned copy of a passport-sized photo and signature with the handwritten declaration provided below.
ESIC Hand Written Declaration
The text for the ESIC handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
ESIC Apply Online 2022: Selection Process
Given below is the selection process under ESIC Recruitment 2022 for the various posts like UDC, MTS, and Stenographer.
For ESIC UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
The UDC is to be selected on the basis of the Prelims exam, Mains exam, and the Skill Test under ESIC Recruitment 2022.
For ESIC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff)
The candidates have to appear for the written test (prelims) and the main exam for the MTS posts under ESIC recruitment 2022.
For ESIC Stenographer Posts
The candidates for the stenographer posts under ESIC Recruitment 2022 are to be selected through the Mains exam and skill tests.