EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has declared 280 posts for the Recruitment to the post of Assistant and invites On-Line Applications from 30th May 2019 to 25th June 2019. The link to apply online will be activated from 30th May 2019. Stay tuned on this page for any information and latest updates regarding EPFO Recruitment 2019.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
EPFO Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Online Registration (Starting Date To Apply)||30th May, 2019|
|Online Registration (End Date To Apply)||25th June, 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters||20th July, 2019 to 30th July, 2019|
|Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates||30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019|
|Main Examination (Phase-II)||Call letters will be sent after declaration
of result of Preliminary Examination
EPFO Assistant Admit Card
EPFO Recruitment 2019: No. Of Vacancies
EPFO Recruitment 2019: Scale of Pay
Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) Under 7TH Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-. In addition to Pay, they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
EPFO Recruitment 2019 : Age Limit
Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e. 25th June, 2019.
EPFO Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
Must possess the Degree from a recognized university, as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e. 25th June 2019.
NOTE: Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed Educational/ Professional qualification SHOULD NOT APPLY.
EPFO Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Rs 250
All other categories- Rs 500
EPFO Recruitment 2019: SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
- Phase 1- Preliminary Examination
- Phase 2- Main Examination
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|S.No.||Name of the Test (Objective
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
I. Phase –I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit.
II. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
III. The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase – I.
Phase II – Main Examination
The EPFO Recruitment Mains examination pattern will be as given below:
|S. no.||Name of the Test
|No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes|
|3.||English Language||30||40||30 minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes|
|5.||Descriptive Paper (English
Language with emphasis
on comprehension and
|GRAND TOTAL||153||230||2 hours 45
1. The marks obtained in Phase – II will be considered for final selection.
2. For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
3. The descriptive paper will be completely online, i.e. the questions will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to type the answers using a keyboard. The descriptive paper will be conducted online immediately after completion of the online objective test of Phase-II Main Examination.