| Updated On February 19th, 2020 at 01:57 pm
Q1. Select the synonym of the given word.
Q2. Select the synonym of the given word.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. Select the most appropriate meaning of the given idiom.
(a) A fast change
(b) A radical change
(c) A nominal change
(d) A slow change
Q4. Select the most appropriate meaning of the given idiom
A safe pair of hands
(a) A person who does many jobs
(b) A happy person
(c) A person who guards someone
(d) A reliable person
Q5. Select the antonym of the given word.
Q6. Select the antonym of the given word.
Q7. Select the most appropriate word for the given group of words.
Obsession with one particular thing
Q8. Select the most appropriate word for the given group of words.a
Someone who is satisfied with life in general
Q9. Select the wrongly spelt word.
Q10. Select the wrongly spelt word.
Sol. Fillip means something which acts as a stimulus or boost to an activity.
Sol. Tread means walk in a specified way.
Sol. Sea-change is an idiomatic expression which denotes a substantial change in perspective, especially one which affects a group or society at large, on a particular issue.
Sol. If someone has a safe pair of hands then he is good at his job and can be relied on not to make any serious mistakes.
Sol. Somber means dark or dull in color or tone.
Sol. Sunder: split apart.
Sol. Monomania means exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing.
Sol. Contented means feeling or showing satisfaction with one’s possessions, status, or situation.
Sol. Correct spelling is “Blizzard” which means a severe snowstorm with high winds.
Sol. Correct word is “Humanitarian” which means concerned with or seeking to promote human welfare.
You may also like to read:
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out: Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Notification
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2018-19 | Check Cut Off