English Section in the exam is a section where some students score very well but others even fail to clear cut-off. Learning Grammar is really essential to score good marks. Most of the students are not comfortable in understanding the essence of English language because of the lesser attention was paid on English language at school time. And they fail to apply grammar during the examination even if they know the rules.
So, Students need to practice English in some interesting way so that they can learn and memorize and retain forever. Keeping this in mind, we have launched this series of “ENglish – VinglisH”. We will start with some common mistakes which we commit while speaking, writing and communicating in English. Slowly, we will proceed to the higher level.
So, lets start now!!
1) Wrong: It is more hot now.
Right: It’s hotter now.
2) Wrong: I came America to study English.
Right: I came to America to study English.
3) Wrong: My husband is doctor.
Right: My husband is a doctor.
4) Wrong: You can give me an information?
Right: Can you give me some information?
5) Wrong: They cooked the breakfast themself.
Right: They cooked the breakfast themselves.
6) Wrong: Me and Rimmi live here.
Right: Rimmi and I live here.
7) Wrong: I closed very quietly the door.
Right: I closed the door very quietly.
8) Wrong: You like dance with me?
Right: Would you like to dance with me?
9) Wrong: I go always to school by subway.
Right: I always go to school by subway.
10)Wrong: If I will be in London, I will contact to you.
Right: If I am in London, I will contact you.