Directions (Q.1-10) : In these questions, Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
1. Simple, fast-spreading plant without flowers or leaves, which can often cause disease.
2. One who is greedy
3. An area of land that is controlled by a ruler
4. A place where Jews worship according to their religion
5. One who is indifferent to pleasure and pain
6. The study of religion and religious ideas and beliefs
7. Dissection of a dead body to find out the cause of death
8. A person without training or experience in a skill or subject
9. One who stays away from school without permission
10. The act of killing a whole group of people, especially a whole race