Directions(1-3)In these questions, out of four options select the one which can be substituted for above sentence/word.
2. One who can easily be harmed.
3. One who never makes a mistake
Directions (4-6): In the following questions, groups of four words are given. In each group, one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.
Directions(7-10) : In the following questions, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is the answer.
If there is no error, your answer is (d) i.e. No error
7. Ram said(a)/ to his father(b)/ he is not interested in study(c)./No error(d)
8. One should(a)/ have care about(b)/ his health.(c)/No error(d)
9. The pollution (a)/level of Delhi is (b)/worse than those of Mumbai(c)./No error(d)
10. I was afraid,(a)/ I have done a mistake (b)/in the calculation(c)./No error(d).