Directions(Q1-10): The sentences have been given in Active/Passive voice. From the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Passive/Active voice and mark it in the answer sheet.
1. They first sun-dried the garbage for one to three days to bring down the moisture level.
2. Women like men to flatter them.
3. What one must do, one must do properly?
4. Look at the poll results do they inspire hope?
5. It is your duty to make tea at eleven o’clock.
6. He was congratulated by his teacher on his brilliant success in the recent examination.
7. People speak English all over the world.
8. Who gave you permission to enter?
9. The principal has granted him a scholarship.
10. Before festivals the shops are thronged with men, women and children making various purchases.