Directions(Q1-10): The sentences have been given in Active/Passive voice. From the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Passive/Active voice and mark it in the answer sheet.
1. Don’t speak until someone speaks to you.
2. Did the noise frighten you?
3. We are reaching the end of this exercise.
4. I expect you to complete this work before sunset.
5. The storm did much damage.
6. Why haven’t they allowed you to go?
7. I expected him to give us financial aid.
8. Tobacco manufactures are making considerable efforts to gain new clients.
9. Has anybody done all the work?
10. Cigarette smoking causes two million deaths annually in the industrial states.