1. Tobin tax is related with?
(A) International financial transactions
(B) Commodity transactions
(C) Service transactions
(D) None of the above
3. Under perfect competition, the entrepreneur‟s power of control over the price of the commodity Is?
4.The National Institute of Training for Standardization (NITS) is located at?
5. NABARD is a?
(A) Commercial Bank
(B) Lead Bank
(C) Refinance Bank
(D) Cooperative Bank
6. Which one of the following is not a feature of Stagflation?
(A) High input cost
(B) Excess in aggregate demand
(C) High price level
(D) High unemployment level
7. Which of the following is a shift factor of demand?
(D) All of the above
8. India‟s first port-based Special Economic Zone named Inter national Container Transshipment Terminal (ICTI) is being set-up at?
9. Which of the following is not an item of transfer payment?
10.The concept of disinvestment was introduced by?