ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Technical Officer. A total of 350 vacancies have been released for the recuritment. The recruitment notification was released on 19th August. The online ECIL Technical Officer registration process will end on August 30, 2020 at 02:00 P.M. Interested and eligible candidates can read details, check eligibility dates, Online Application link in the article below
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Date for commencement of ECIL online registration: August 19, 2020
- Last date for ECIL 2020 registration: August 30, 2020 (till 02:00 P.M)
- ECIL Technical Officer recruitment 2020 document verification date: To Be Announced
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
Candiadtes must have degree in BE/ B.Tech in EC/ CS/ ME/ EE/ EI/ IT, etc. from recognised University with 60% marks and 1 year experience
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
Maximum age limit for candidates is 30 years (as on July 31, 2020). Age relaxation to reserved category candidates as per govt. norms
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech.
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Salary
- Technical Officer: Rs. 23,000/-
How To Apply?
- Click on the link given below or visit official website @ecil.co.in
- Press on I Agree if you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Fill the details as asked in the ECIL Technical Officer recruitment 2020 application form
- Successfully submit the ECIL 2020 recruitment application form online..
Frequelty Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to appl for the ECIL Recruitment 2020
Ans. Last date for ECIL 2020 registration is August 30, 2020 (till 02:00 P.M)
Q. What is the maximum age limit for the ECIL recutiment 2020?
Ans. Maximum age limit for candidates is 30 years (as on July 31, 2020).
Q. What is the total no. of vacancies released for the ECIL Recruitment 2020
Ans. A total of 350 vacancies have been released for the recuritment.