Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Eastern Railway has once again postponed the apply online date of the 2792 apprentice vacancies in various divisions of Eastern Railway including Howrah, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol, Kanchrapara, Liluah, Jamalpur and West Bengal. Earlier the Eligible candidates were supposed to apply online from 14th February 2020 which was postponed to 21st Feb, 2020 and now the date has been postponed to 05-03-2020 at 10:00 Hrs till any further notice. The new last date to apply has been changed to 04-04-2020 at 18.30 Hrs.
This Recruitment is a bumper opportunity for 10th pass candidates to work in the railways. 2792 vacancies have been released on the official website. All the interested candidates can check out all the details that are required to know before applying for the Eastern railway including the important dates, age limit, educational qualifications, selection process etc.
Click Here To Check Corrigendum-1 Letter
Click Here To Check Corrigendum-2 Letter
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The official notification for Apprentice recruitment has been released. Check out the important dates relevant:
- Opening Date and time to apply online-> 05-03-2020 at 10:00 Hrs
- Closing date and time of online application-> 04-04-2020 at 18.30 Hrs.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2020
A total of 2792 vacancies are released. Check the division wise distribution of vacancies:
- Howrah Division-> 659
- Sealdah Division-> 526
- Malda Division-> 101
- Asansol Division-> 412
- Kanchrapara Workshop-> 206
- Liluah Workshop-> 204
- Jamalpur Workshop-> 684
Eastern Railway Apprentice Age Limit
You must complete 15 years of age and must not have completed 24 years of age as on the cutoff date for receiving application i.e. 13-03-2020.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Educational Qualifications’
- Must have passed 10th class exam or its equivalent under 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks
- Should possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of marks scored in the required qualification. A merit list will be prepared for the candidates.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Application Fee
- Application fee to be paid while applying is Rs 100
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates are not required to pay any fee.
- The fee payment must be made online only through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling up the online Application Form.
- The payment can be made by using many options such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: How to apply Online
Candidates need to follow some simple steps for applying to this recruitment:
- Apply ONLINE by visiting the official link of RRC/ER at www.rrcer.com
- Go through the detailed instructions before applying for the recruitment.
- The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, etc. must be identical with the details recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- You can apply for only one unit.
Candidates must upload the scanned copy of the following documents:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned signature and LTI
- Standard 8th and 10th mark sheet
- Certificate in proof of age
- ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS
- PwBD Certificate