East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: East Coast Railway (ECR) has released the recruitment notification for the recruitment of candidates to the post of paramedical staff (Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants) and Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO). The recruitment is being done for the recruitment of candidates in COVID Care Centres, Medical Department in the KUR Division. Today (22nd May) is the last day to apply for the recruitment. All the candidates who are interested in recruitment are advised to not wait till the last date and apply now. All the details related to the recruitment are given below.
Click Here To Download The GDMO Official Recruitment Notification
Last Date to send the application in the prescribed format by email: 22 May 2020.
The recruitment is being conducted to for 561 posts. The breakdown of vacancies has been provided below:
- Nursing Superintendent – 255 Posts
- Pharmacist – 51 Posts
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) – 255 Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO) – 102 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent: Candidates must have passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Pharmacist: Appearing candidate must be 12th passed in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist OR must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist.
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1): Appearing candidate must possess the 10th standard passing certificate.
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO): MBBS from Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council, Or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils Of India after completion of one year of compulsory, rotatory internship. No other certificates will be accepted.
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 38 Years
- Pharmacist – 20 to 35 Years
- Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1) – 18 to 33 Years
- GDMO – 53 years
- GDMO – Rs. 75,000 (including HRA & Transport Allowance)
- For Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist and Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendants (Level -1): In terms of Railway Board ‘s Letter No.2017/ Trans/ 01/Policy/ Pt..l dt 12.042018, candidates engaged on contract basis, shall be paid the entry level pay of the relevant Level in the Pay Matrix, along with DA, House Rent Allowance, Hospital patient Care Allowance, etc, as admissible. to each category.
How To Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can submit the scanned copy of the application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of their certificates on email ID email@example.com. After the verification of documents, the suitability will be adjudged on the same and suitable candidates will be intimated through their email to report for joining duty. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 22 May 2020.
Click Here To Visit East Coast Railway Website