East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
The notification for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 is released where 1216 vacancies are declared for the post of Apprentice. Candidates can download the notification and check the eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, age limit, educational qualifications. The last date to apply online for this recruitment is 6th January 2020. Know about the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Start Date of online application: 07-12-2019
- Last Date of online application: 06-01-2020 at 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date of Payment: 06-01-2020
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: Educational qualifications
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen & Carpenter: 8th Class with National trade certificate in relevant trades.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
Candidates are required to submit their applications and processing fee online. Women are exempted from paying the fee.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online.
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: NIL
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate) plus ITI marks. For more information, click on the detailed notification.