East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: East Central Railway has released the official notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies in various trades. The total number of vacancies released by ECR for recruitment is 2206. The official notification has been released on 6th October 2021. The last date to apply online is 5th November 2021. The candidates passing the class 10th, 12th, ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the post. The interested candidates must go through the detailed article to get information about the East Central Railway Recruitment 2021.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
The important dates regarding the East Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment have been provided below.
|Start Date of submission of application
||6th October 2021|
|Last Date of submission of the application
||5th November 2021|
|Exam Dates||will be notified|
East Central Railway Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies released is 2206. The detailed vacancy breakdown has been provided below.
|Name of the Division||Total|
|Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||135|
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division||892|
|Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut||110|
|Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur||110|
East Central Railway Notification 2021
East Central Railway has released the official notification for the recruitment of 2206 act apprentices. Candidates can go through the detailed notification pdf from the link provided below.
East Central Railway Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must satu=isy the eligibility criteria of any recruitment process. The educational qualification and age criteria have been provided below.
Candidates should possess Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable in the case of SC/ST candidates by 05 years and in the case of OBC candidates by 03 years.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Pay fee online through payment gateway as part of the online application process.
How to Apply Online for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the official website of RRC (ECR) www.rrcecr.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the official website of RRC(ECR) www.rrcecr.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully.
- Visit the official website (Link is given above)
- Click on ‘Online Application for Act Apprentice Training – 2021’
- Click on ‘New Registration’, For registration, you must have a valid mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one-time-password) through SMS/email.
- Login in to your account and fill the application form
- Upload Documents and Pay Application Fee
- After submission of a completed application, a Registration number will be generated and sent to your mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process
- The online application links have been provided below.
- Candidates can apply directly from the below links.
East Central Railway Selection Process
Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of a merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculations (with a minimum of 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2021:FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the East Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The last date to apply online is 5th November 2021.
Q.How many vacancies are released for the East Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The total number of vacancies released is 2206 in various divisions.
Q. How to apply online for the East Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The candidates can apply online from the official website or from the link provided above.
You may also like to read this: