The DSSSB released advertisement no. 01/2019 for recruitment of 103 vacancies for the post of Junior Clerk in MCD under Post Code 3/19. Board Conducted Tier 1 examination for Junior Engineer post on 4th November 2019 & 5th November 2019. After qualifying for the Tier 1 examination the DSSSB shortlisted 1018 candidates for appearing in the Tier 2 examination for the post of Junior Clerk. Tier 2 Examination was conducted on 20th March 2021. Based on the performance of candidates in the Tier 2 examination and after document verification 100 candidates are provisionally nominated to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil).
DSSSB Junior Clerk Result: Important Dates
DSSSB conducted a tier 1 examination for the post of Junior Clerk on 4th November 2019 & 5th November 2019 and the result is declared on 29th September 2021. Check important dates for the DSSSB Junior Engineer result below.
|DSSSB Junior Engineer Tier 1 Examination||4th November 2019 & 5th November 2019|
|DSSSB Junior Engineer Tier 1 Result Date||5th March 2020|
|DSSSB Junior Engineer Tier 2 Examination||20th March 2021|
|DSSSB Junior Engineer Final Result||29th September 2021|
How to check DSSSB Junior Clerk Result?
- Go to the official website of DSSSB, https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, look for the “Latest Update ” section.
- Now, look for the option reading “RESULT NOTICE NO: 1373 JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) UNDER POSTCODE -03/19 IN MCD”.
- Click on the Link.
- Download the result for DSSSB Junior Clerk.
DSSSB Junior Clerk: Selection Process
Every year DSSSB conducts an examination for the recruitment of Junior Clerk in various departments of the Delhi Government.
- First DSSSB Conduts Tier 1 Examination for the post of Junior Clerk
- Candidates will be called for the Tier 2 Examination based on their score in the Tier 1 Examination.
- Candidates will be called for Document Verification based on the performance of the Tier 2 Examination.
- After Document Verification DSSSB will nominate candidates for the post of Junior Engineer.