DSSSB DASS Exam Analysis For Tier 2
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is conducting the DSSSB DASS Tier 2 exam for the postcode 81/17. Candidates who qualified the DSSSB DASS Tier 1 exam are called for the next stage i.e. Tier 2 exam. The total duration of the exam is 3 hours. The Tier 2 will comprise of 2 papers each of 150 marks. This post will provide you with the DSSSB DASS exam analysis for Tier 2 in detail including the questions asked in the exam and the exact review of the students who appeared for the exam. Check out the pattern of the exam and the analysis of the DSSSB Grade-II (DASS) exam.
DSSSB DASS Exam Analysis For Tier 2: Exam Pattern
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1||General Awareness||75||75||3 hours|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||75||75|
|Paper- 2||English Language and comprehension||75||75|
|Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation||50||50|
|General Computer Knowledge||25||25|
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
- Selection will be made based on marks obtains in Tier II Examination
DSSSB DASS Exam Analysis Tier 2: Overall Analysis
The overall level of the exam was easy, GS section was on the moderate side. Candidates attempted 270-280 questions overall. Check out the detailed analysis below:
DSSSB DASS Exam Analysis Tier 2: Paper 1
The general awareness section was moderate. The reasoning section was easy. The questions asked in the GA section is given below:
- Who is the MD & Chairman of Indian Overseas Bank?
- Who will take charge as Army Chief after Sunil Lamba?
- YONO app was launched by which bank?
- Current affairs were asked more in number
- Jammu folk dance – Rauf
- What is Article 239AA? Related to Delhi
- Article 123-143 is related to what?
- 1st world cup played in which country?
- Which of the following teams reached the final in IPL?
- Which team was out in the second round of IPL?
DSSSB DASS Exam Analysis Tier 2: Paper 2
Paper 2 was also of easy level. The questions asked in Paper 2 along with some important points has been provided below:
- thwart antonym
- Baker’s dozen -idiom
- Sink or slim
- Improvement- hunt (Haunt)
- 1 RC – 5 cloze test
- 10 Synonyms, 10 antonyms
- 3 idioms & phrase
- 2 DI was asked, both tabular
- IBM computer launched when?
- Artificial intelligence comes in which computer generation?
- Shortcut key to underline in Excel?
- Shortcut key to insert a hyperlink?
Candidates who appeared for the DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 2 exam can mention their review in the comment section below. Let us know your attempts and the level of exam according to you. All the best!
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-20
- How to Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years
SSC CGL 2019 | General Studies | 1000+ MCQ Questions Asked in CGL Exam (Part 5)