DRDO CEPTAM Technician Result 2020: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) had notified for the recruitment for Technician ‘A’ for permanent commission in DRDO. The total number of vacancies released for DRDO Technician was 351 vacancies. The Tier-I CBT Examination for DRDO Technician was conducted from 28-30th September 2019. Now, the DRDO CEPTAM Technician result 2020 has been released and candidates are qualified for the next stage i.e. Trade Test. The marks scored in the CBT will be counted for the final selection. The official link to check the DRDO CEPTAM Technician Tier 1 result is provided here. The status for provisionally shortlisted candidates based on the merit has been given.
DRDO CEPTAM Technician Result 2020: Tier 1 Result | Check Here
The DRDO CEPTAM Tier 1 Exam for Technicians in various trades was held from 28-30th September 2019. The DRDO CEPTAM Technician result 2020 is out based on the performance of the computer-based test. To check the result, click on the link given below:
DRDO CEPTAM Technician Result 2020: How to check your result?
To check the DRDO Ceptam Technician Result 2020 for the Tier 1 examination, follow these simple steps and check the result status:
- Visit the official website of DRDO @https://drdo.gov.in/ceptm-advertisement or click on the link provided in this post.
- A page with various links according to the trades will appear. Click on the link as per the post you applied for.
- Select the post applied and fill details such as application number and date of birth.
- Submit and check the status of your result.
DRDO CEPTAM Technician: Trade Test
- The candidates shortlisted in the CBT will be required to qualify the trade test.
- The trade test will be qualifying in nature and the exam will be conducted specifically to trade or discipline filled by the candidates when applying.
- The trade test may be of about one to two hours duration.
- The trade test will be ITI Level in the related trade to test the practical skills of the candidates.