DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020: DRDO released 1817 vacancies for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various offices across the country. The process to apply online at the official site @drdo.gov.in ends today. Candidates must hurry to not miss the deadline.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is one of the prestigious organizations of India, under the Ministry of Defence. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), comes under General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post within the Pay Matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC. Check out the important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, and DRDO MTS exam Pattern.
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The important dates regarding the DRDO recruitment 2020 are provided within the table given below:
|Crucial date of Eligibility||23rd January 2020|
|Opening Date of online application||23rd December 2019 (TIME: 1000 HRS)|
|Closing Date of online application||23rd January 2020 (TIME: 1700 HRS)|
|Tentative Date of Tier 1 exam (CBT)||To be announced|
DRDO MTS Recruitment: Pay Scale
After the appointment, candidates will come under the Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules
DRDO MTS Vacancy: 1817 Vacancies
The distribution of the total 1817 vacancies is given as under:
|DRDO MTS Vacancies 2019-20|
DRDO MTS Age Limit
Candidate must be between 18 and 25 Years of age as on 23rd January 2020.
DRDO MTS Educational Qualifications
- 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass.
- Candidates must have acquired the qualifications as on the crucial date of eligibility i.e. 23rd January 2020, for the posts they are applying.
- Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
DRDO MTS 2020: Application Fee
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate.
- Exemption from paying the fee: All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Mode of Payment: Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking.
DRDO MTS Selection Process 2020
The selection process of DRDO MTS consists of 2 stages:
- Tier–I (Screening) and
- Tier-II (Final Selection)
DRDO MTS Exam Pattern: Computer-based Test
The exam pattern for the computer-based examination for Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam is provided in the table below:
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Subjects||No. of questions||Max
|Tier 1||CBT (Screening)||General Intelligence &
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
|Tier 2||CBT (Final
|General Science||40||40||90 minutes|
- Screening: The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained in Tier-I examination depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the candidate.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/ESM/OBC candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
- Final Selection: Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Tier-II based on Tier-I examination merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates).
- Merit and final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in Tier-II.
For more details, click on the link to download the official notification for DRDO MTS:
Percentage | Maths by Ajay Sir | SSC CGL | SSC CHSL | NTPC | Super Educator