DRDO ASL Apprentice Notification 2020: The Advanced System Laboratory, also known as ASL, under the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has announced an employment notification. This notification was regarding vacancies for Apprentice jobs. The vacancies covered posts for Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice as well as Trade Apprentice.
In its official Recruitment 2020 notification, the DRDO invites the offline application from Indian National individuals, who are young and meritorious and possess the required qualifications and experiences for the aforementioned posts. DRDO ASL will be recruiting for 60 vacant positions in the central government in Hyderabad. The applicants are required to submit their applications in an enclosed format through proper mediums. All application forms are required to be sent to the following postal address:
The Director, Advanced Systems Laboratory, Dr A.P.J, Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, Defence Research & Development Organisation, P.O Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058
DRDO ASL has set the last date for the submission of applications within 15 days from the date of publication of the notification, i.e. March 22, 2020.
The Availability Of The Application Form:
The DRDO Recruitment 2020 application form, as well as the job notification, is available to download from the official website, which is www.drdo.gov.in
According to the guidelines of the Advanced System Laboratory recruitment 2020, the final candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Written test
Moreover, only those who have passed their B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI in the concerned subject from a recognised university in the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 can apply for the examination. The candidates who are selected also have to submit their Medical Fitness Certificate during their joining. The DRDO has also mentioned that no kind of TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for any stage of the selection process.
Important Details About The DRDO ASL Recruitment 2020:
Commonly known as DRDO ASL, the Advanced System Laboratory recruitment is a part of the Defence Research & Development Organisation, which offers candidates jobs under the Central Government. Currently, they will be filling 60 vacant positions in the city of Hyderabad,
There are 20 vacant positions each for the Graduate Apprentice category, the Technician Apprentice as well as the Trade Apprentice.
The Pay Scale of Jobs Under the DRDO ASL Recruitment 2020:
- Graduate Apprentice: INR 9,000
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: INR 8,000
- Trade Apprentice INR 7,700 to INR 8,050
How To Apply For DRDO ASL Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants should first go to the official website of the DRDO at https://www.drdo.gov.in/
- After that, choose the “Careers” option from the Menu bar.
- Upon selection, you will find a DRDO ASL job notification.
- Next, you are advised to go through the notification clearly so that you know all the details.
- Following this, download the application form and take a print out of the same.
- Again, go through the form carefully and fill all the necessary fields making sure there are no mistakes.
- Finally, after thorough checking of the form, post the duly filled up application form to the above-mentioned address.