DRDO Admit Card 2019
DRDO released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Stenographer, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant & Clerk under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre. The exam will be conducted from 17th November to 23rd November 2019. The DRDO Admit Card 2019 for admin and allied cadre is out. Candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the link given below.
|Exam||DRDO Admin & Allied posts|
|Last date for filling Application||15th Oct 2019|
|Date to download admit card||6th November 2019|
|DRDO Ceptam A & A Exam Date||17-23rd November 2019|
How to download the DRDO Admit Card 2019 For Admin & Allied Posts?
- Click on the link given above to download the DRDO Admit card 2019.
- Enter your credentials such as Application Number and date of birth.
- Enter Captcha
- DRDO Admit Card is displayed on the screen and it can be downloaded by the candidates.
DRDO Admin & Allied Posts Exam Pattern: Tier I
The exam pattern for the DRDO admin and allied posts is given in the table below.
|Duration of Exam (Mins.)|
|50 Questions: Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability
50 Questions : General English
50 Questions : Hindi or English Language
|100 Questions : Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General awareness, General science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability
25 Questions : General English
25 Questions : related to Job
- SSC Calendar 2019-21 Out Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019