Doodle for Google 2022: Google, a US-based internet search company, declared the winner of its Doodle for Google 2022 contest in India. This year’s competition was won by Shlok Mukherjee of Kolkata for his doodle titled “India on the centre stage.” On Google’s home page, you may view the doodle. The creation of Mukherjee emphasizes sustainability and technological advancement.
Doodle for Google 2022: About Shlok Mukherjee
- Shlok Mukherjee studies at Delhi Public School in New Town, Kolkata. In a blog post about all the received doodles, Google stated that it was “particularly encouraged” to see that sustainability and technological advancement were prevalent themes.
- In his doodle, Shlok expresses his desire for India’s scientific achievements to be highlighted. Children in classes 1 through 10 from more than 100 cities in India submitted over 115,000 entries to the contest this year in response to the theme.
- He won the competition with his perceptive and motivational Doodle, “India on the centre stage.”
Vice President of Marketing for Google India and Southeast Asia, Sapna Chadha, stated: “The Doodle for Google competition strives to foster young people’s vision and creativity, and we are constantly moved by the incredible talent present nationwide. Continue drawing, and we’re eager to see what you come up with for the next contest!”
Doodle for Google 2022: Judge Panel
Apart from the Google Doodle team, the judging panel for this year’s Doodle for Google competition included actor, filmmaker, producer, and TV personality Neena Gupta, Tinkle Comics Editor-in-Chief Kuriakose Vaisian, YouTubers Slayypoint, and artist and businesswoman Alika Bhat.
Doodle for Google 2022: All winners
- Along with the national champion, they also chose four group winners.
- The group winners included Puppala Indira Jahnavi (Green Energy is Clean Energy), Divyanshi Singhal (The Solution to Natural Disasters), Pihu Kachhap (Joyful Learning), Kanakal Shrinika (Joyful Learning), and The Solution to Natural Disasters (Soil- The Serum of Life).
- Sophie Arague-Liu of Florida, the United States, has been named the overall winner of the 2022 Doodle For Google competition. The artwork by Sophie, titled “Not alone,” has a profound effect.