DMRC Skill Test: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) recently released the DMRC result for computer-based tests that were conducted from 17th to 26th February 2020. A total of 1493 vacancies are to be filled based on the marks scored by the candidates. The answer key for the DMRC exam was released on 28th February and candidates can now check the post wise DMRC result.
All the candidates who qualified the Computer Based Test for the post of Stenographer will now appear for Skill test that is qualifying in nature.
Prepare for all SSC exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc from India’s Best Teaching Educators!
About SSC ka Maha Pack:
SSC ka Maha Pack is a full-fledged course which incorporates all the essentials like Live online classes, Test series, Video courses, eBooks & countless unprecedented features that will help you excel in all the upcoming Teaching exams like SSC CGL,CHSL,CPO,Stenographer,MTS,Selection post and GD Constable etc
You get access to:
- 200+ Hours of Live Classes
- 300+ Recorded Videos
- 500+ Total Tests
- 100+ Ebooks
- Teacher's Class Notes/Slides.
Classes: Hindi and English (Bilingual)
Study Material: English and Hindi
Tests: English and Hindi
Validity: 1 Month
Offer available for ADDA247 APP. Download the APP Now.
- 1400+ Tests
- Detailed Solutions and Analysis
- Content by Expert Faculties
- 14 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
DMRC Stenographer Selection Process
For the posts of Stenographer, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process.
- CBT (two papers)
- Skill Test (qualifying only)
- Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard.
Skill Test for Stenographer
The Stenographer skill test will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates who clear the CBT will have to appear for the stenography test. The appearing candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English at the speed of 80 w.p.m. The content will have to be transcribed on the computer. The allotted transcription time will be 40 minutes (English) only.
- The appearing candidates must bring all the certificates etc. in original, with one set of attested copies in support of age, educational qualification i.e. Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent (as mentioned in the advertisement) at the time of Skill Test, failing which they will not be allowed repeat, they will not be allowed to appear in the Skill Test.
- Candidates must also carry three recent coloured passport size photographs (Front post). The photographs must resemble the photograph that they had pasted on their application forms.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category must produce caste/class certificate, issued by the competent authority.
- In case the candidates are already serving in Central/State Government Services/ Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body and/or their application was not forwarded through the department, they must bring a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from their office. Failing to do so they will not be allowed to appear in the Skill Test.