DMRC Salary Structure & Job Profile
Salary and Job Profile of various DMRC Posts: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has conducted the exam for 1493 vacancies of various categories of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC. Eligible young aspirants will get recruited in DMRC that is offering a great career opportunity with a good pay scale and job profile. One must know about the detailed DMRC salary structure to know about all the posts. We are providing here to put an end to your queries with DMRC salary structure, pay scale and job profile of all the posts under DMRC Recruitment 2019-20.
DMRC Salary: Pay & Emoluments of All Posts
The posts under DMRC Recruitment 2019-20 have been categorized into 4 categories:
- Regular Executive Posts
- Contractual Executive Posts (for 2 years)
- Regular Non- Executive Posts
- Contractual Non- Executive Posts (for 2 years)
The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance, etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time. The Pay scale of all the posts has been provided in the table given below.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
Executive Posts: Regular
|Asstt. Manager/ Electrical||50,000-1,60,000/-|
|Asstt. Manager/ S&T||50,000-1,60,000/-|
Executive Posts: Contract basis for 02 years
|Asstt. Manager/ Electrical||50,000-1,60,000/-|
|Asstt. Manager/ S&T||50,000-1,60,000/-|
|Asstt. Manager/ IT||50,000-1,60,000/-|
|Asstt. Manager/ Civil||50,000-1,60,000/-|
|Asstt. Manager/ Finance||50,000-1,60,000/-|
Non-Executive Posts: Regular
|Customer Relations Assistant||35,000-1,10,000/-|
|Maintainer/ Electronic Mechanic||25,000-80,000/-|
Non-Executive Posts: Contract basis for 02 years
DMRC Job Profile: Assistant Managers Posts
Assistant Managers of all posts shall be required to undergo training in train driving, to obtain competency and should be prepared/required to operate trains from time to time, if required. Check out the post wise job profile for all executive posts.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt. Managers (Electrical/S&T/Civil)
The job profile of Asstt. Managers (Electrical/S&T/Civil) pertain to the management of various Maintenance Systems & processes, in connection with operation & maintenance of Metro Trains/tracks/works, etc., and also for installation/ execution of various systems in DMRC Project, etc.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt. Managers (Operations)
The job profile of Asstt. Managers/Operations pertains to Station/Train/staff management, Roster preparation, OCC, commuter grievances redressal, safety SoPs, traffic integration & property business etc.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt. Managers (Traffic)
The job profile of Asstt. Manager/Traffic pertains to:
- design, conduct and interpret transport & travel surveys,
- design research methods and survey techniques for proposed transportation projects,
- analyzing and interpreting traffic data gathered from transport studies,
- use mathematical models to forecast the effects of road improvements,
- policy changes/or public transport schemes,
- multimodal integration,
- prepare techno feasibility report and traffic report,
- alternate analysis for the project,
- economic analysis of the project,
- other works as allotted by Consultancy Wing.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt. Managers (Architect)
The job profile of Asstt. Managers/Architect entails the responsibility of finalizing the architectural designs and providing design support during construction as well as coordinating with all the agencies involved.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt. Managers (Stores)
The job profile of Asstt. Managers/Stores involves Material Management & Store related works.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt. Managers (Finance)
The job profile of Asstt. Managers/Finance involves Financial management, SAP/ESS, pay & allowances etc.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt. Managers (Legal)
The job profile of Asstt. Managers/ Legal involves drafting contracts, briefs, notices, memoranda, circulars, correspondence, orders, reports, and other legal forms, attending lawsuits at various courts in Delhi or elsewhere, checking documents or papers for compliance and correctness, conducts arbitration and mediation services, legal advisor to company or any other function assigned.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt. Managers (IT)
The job profile of Asstt. Managers/IT involves IT system management including programming language, database concept, IT security, project management, system design & development, ERP system etc
DMRC Job Profile: Jr. Engineers Posts
The job profile of Jr. Engineers include:
- Maintenance of various Electrical (Rolling Stock/Lift/Escalators/E&M/Power supply, stores etc),
- Electronics (Signaling & Telecom, Automatic Fair Collection, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Stores etc),
- Civil (P.Way & Works) & Mechanical systems and train maintenance,
- handling/operating Tower Wagon/Shunting etc. in shift duty including night shift.
- JEs can also be deputed as SC/TO after due training, passing psychometric test & medical fitness test, as per the requirement of the Corporation.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt. Programmers
The job profile of Asstt. Programmers entail looking after diverse works of Signaling/Telecom/Automatic Fare Collection Systems including hardware & software maintenance of various Electronic systems and maintenance etc. in shift duty including night shift.
DMRC Job Profile: Jr. Engineers (Environment)
The job profile of Jr. Engineers/Environment involves assisting in preparation of work/reports for various construction projects, Environment clearance, Land acquisition reports, preparation of documents for ISO IMS including night shifts.
DMRC Job Profile: Jr. Engineers (Stores)
The job profile of Jr. Engineers/Stores entails assistance/supervision in Material Management & Store related works including night shifts.
DMRC Job Profile: Fire Inspector
The job profile of Fire Inspector entails supervising & Inspection of fire management at DMRC stations/offices/depots etc including night shifts.
DMRC Job Profile: Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
- The job profile of Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) entails interaction with the commuters at Customer Care Centres (CCC) and catering to their needs & problems,
- Looking after the affairs of Metro Stations including operation control centers in shift duty including night shift.
- Their career progression will be towards Station Controller/Train Operator.
- The job requires the highest standard of medical fitness, including the naked vision of 6/6,
- The candidates meeting the required medical standards may only apply.
- The duty hours of Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) may depend on the ridership/footfall of the stations/CCC and may range from 8 to 12 hours daily.
DMRC Job Profile: Store Assistant
The job profile of Store Assistant pertains to assisting in Material Management & Store related works including night shifts.
DMRC Job Profile: Legal Assistant
The job profile of Legal Assistant is to attend court cases, prepare a legal brief, liaise with advocates and legal authorities, attend arbitration and other legal/quasi-legal matters in various courts/tribunals, etc.
DMRC Job Profile: Accounts Assistant
The job profile of Accounts Assistant comprises looking after establishment, expenditure, budget, salary, bills, reimbursement etc. extensively in SAP/ERP.
DMRC Job Profile: Architect Asstt.
The job profile of Architect Asstt. entails responsibility for checking the drawings and details and providing design support on-site.
DMRC Job Profile: Asstt./CC
The job profile of Asstt./CC entails:
- providing assistance in organization & execution of different events,
- manage calendars (press visits, events, campaigns, exhibitions),
- maintain contact databases and mailing lists with updates,
- create project-specific media lists to support the PR team,
- perform a variety of different administrative tasks.
DMRC Job Profile: Office Assistants
The job profile of Office Assistants pertains to HR/Administration Department entailing dealing with various HR activities like Recruitment, training, allowances, increments, pay bills, leave rules, medical attendance & treatment rules, PF, IR, maintenance & processing of employees particulars in SAP/ERP, etc.
DMRC Job Profile: Stenographer
The job profile of Stenographer entails taking shorthand, providing secretarial assistance, record management, etc.
DMRC Job Profile: Maintainers (Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and Fitter)
The job profile of Maintainers (Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and Fitter) pertain to upkeep & maintenance of various Maintenance Systems & processes, in connection with operation & maintenance of Metro Trains, and also for installation/ execution of various systems like Lifts, Escalators, Track, Structure, Traction/OHE, E&M, Signaling, Telecom/Automatic Fare Collection, Train Coaches, P. Way, works, Stores Depots etc., in shift duty including night shift.