Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Andhra Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Specialists (Assistant Professor) Vacancy at 1184 posts. This is a contract basis job to work in the different hospitals of APVVP, Govt Medical Colleges and Govt General Hospitals under the Directorate of Medical Education and APVVP Hospitals for a period one year. All the candidates who are interested in recruitment can apply online for the above-mentioned posts. The online application window for DME AP Recruitment 2020 has been activated and will conclude on 19 April 2020.
- Commencement of submission of application: 14 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 19 April 2020
- General Duty Medical Officer: 592 Posts
- Specialists in General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine: 400 Posts
- Specialists in Anesthesiology: 192 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer -MBBS
- Specialists in General Medicine – MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine – MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine.
- Specialists in Anesthesiology – MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology.
- OC candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01-04-2020 (should not have been born before 01-04-1980).
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-04-2020 (should not have been born before 01-04-1975).
- Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01.04.2020 (should not have born before 01.07.1970)
The selection of candidates shall be done through assessment of academic performance.
Rs. 1,10, 000/-for Specialists and Rs.53,945/-for General Duty Medical Officers