DME AP Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) is conducting recruitment for 235 specialist posts. These 235 Specialist Faculty Posts are in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh on direct recruitment. Selected candidates will work in Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals in Andhara Pradesh for a period of one year. Interested candidates can check out the details regarding important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc. in the article below.
DME AP Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date of online application submission: 02 May 2020
- Last date for the submission of online application: 09 May 2020 (till 5:00 PM)
DME AP Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
DME AP Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
All the candidates who have completed either their MD / MS/ DM / M.Ch / DNB, M.Sc, Ph.D from any Recognized Institute or University in India are eligible for this recruitment.
DME AP Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||40 years (As on 01/05/2020)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST/BC candidates
10 years for Ex-servicemen candidates
DME AP Recruitment 2020: Salary
Selected candidates will be offered a salary of around Rs.1,10,000/- Per Month.
DME AP Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Click on the link that has been provided below.
- Enter your Name as per SSC, Your Aadhar Card Number” and Your Mobile Number.
- Click on the “Send OTP”.
- Fill all the details carefully:
- Enter all the details asked like email address, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload the photo of your signature, photograph, and required educational certificates
- Save the Application form for future reference