The full form of DFCCIL is Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited,’ it is Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). This wholly belongs to the Indian Railways, It is responsible for the planning, development, and mobilization of financial resources. This will be a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking forward to work in the government sector.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||24 April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application forms|
|Online Exam Date|
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL),’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways), has released the recruitment notification on the official website. The recruitment notice has been released to recruit junior executives, executives, and junior managers through their official website, i.e. dfccil.com. The online application begins on 24th April 2021. The interested candidates can now fill the form by 23rd July 2021. There will be a total of 1074 vacancies in this recruitment process. In this article, we are providing you with detailed information regarding the Online Application Process for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021. Go through the whole article and register yourself for this recruitment process.
- Visit the official website of DFCCIl @ dfccil.com or directly apply from the below link
- Scroll down and click on the notification reading; “Advt. No. 04/2021: Direct recruitment from Open Market in Civil, Electrical, S&T, Operations & BD and Mechanical Departments of DFCCIL. PDF file” in the Latest News Section.
- The notification pdf will appear on your screen.
- “Click Here to Apply” will be visible at the beginning of the notification.
- Read the instructions before applying for the vacancies and click on I Agree.
- The registration form will be displayed, start filling in the required details.
- Or you can just go through these links also.
8.Checkbox the terms and conditions and By clicking on Start, begin with your registration process. Candidates need to register themselves. The registration form needs to be filled in there you have to choose for which post you are applying for and all your personal details.
9. After completing the registration . You will get the application number to save it for future purposes. You have been sent a mail or user id and password which you have to enter on the below page. Enter your credentials and the next window will appear that you have to click on Go to the Application Form.
10. Candidates need to complete all the 4 tabs of information asked in the form to complete the application process. Eligibility details, personal details, qualification details, and declaration.
11.Go step by step and fill in all the details regarding your eligibility, personal details.
12.In the next step candidates need to fill in the qualification details of 10th,12th, and graduation everything should be filled honestly.
13.The last step of the application process is declaration and fee payment. Candidates need to upload all the required documents and take a print out the receipt for future purposes.
DFCCIL Apply Online: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
Ans: 23rd July 2021 is the last date to apply online for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021.
Q. What are the number of vacancies announced by the DFCCIL?
Ans: The total number of vacancies announced by DFCCIL is 1074.
Q. From where should I apply online for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The candidates can apply online from the official website i.e. dfccil.com. Or you can apply from the links mentioned above.
Q.What is the full form of DFCCIL?
Ans: DFCCIL stands for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
You may also like to read this: