DFCCIL Junior Manager Operations and BD Exam Analysis: DFCCIL is conducting the exam on 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th September 2021. This is the golden opportunity for the candidates who want to pursue their career in DFCCIL. We are going to provide you the exam analysis of the Shift 1 examination of Junior Executive Operations and BD which will begin from 8:30-10:30 am. Candidates can go through the detailed analysis provided below. The analysis will help the candidates to understand the level of examination in the first shift examinations. The candidates will get an idea of the topic-wise distribution of marks and questions which were asked in today’s exam.
This is the detailed syllabus for the Junior Manager (Operations and BD) (Post Code: 12):
1. Part-I (24 Questions): General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning, etc
2. Part-II (96 Questions):
- Management Functions and Behavior
- Management of Human Resources
- Finance for Management
- Marketing for Management
- Quantitative Analysis for Management
- Management Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management, etc
We are providing you a detailed analysis for the ease of your preparation for Junior Executive Operations and BD.
Junior Manager Operations and BD Exam Analysis
The below table will show how many questions were asked from which section in the First shift of the Junior Manager Operations and BD exam.
The overall level of the exam was easy. The good attempts were 97-105. We are going to provide you details analysis below.
Part I Analysis:
The total number of questions asked was 12. The questions have been updated below and the other details will be updated soon.
- Which was the first English Factory constructed based on the Hugli river?
- Mohini Attam dance form related to which state?
- India vs England 2021 test series man of the match?
- Right of education is included in which article?
- Which was the debut book of Gauri Khan?
- Who received the Vyom Samman 2020 award?
- One question related to the December 2020 351Km dedicated freight corridor
General Aptitude and Reasoning
The level of the exam was like SSC exams.There were total 12 questions asked. The distribution of questions has been provided below.
|Topics||Number of Questions Asked|
|Odd man out||1-2|
All the questions asked were from the management level. Questions from the first-year management syllabus were asked. There were no numerical in this section. For management –
- The first step of advertising?
- 4 Ps of marketing?
- Functions of Human resource management
- a most important part of logistics
- what is the main role of finance management
- 2 management theories – their authors
- parts of supply chain management
- what is process re-engineering
- esprit de corps-unity is strength
- job analysis?
- data maximization-information overload
DFCCIL Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q.Which exam is being conducted today in the first shift for DFCCIL?
Ans: On 30th September Junior Executive and Junior Manager Operations and BD were conducted in the first shift.
Q.What are the good attempts of the first shift today?
Ans: The number of good attempts was 97-105.
Q.What are the exam dates of the DFCCIL exam?
Ans:27th,28th,29th, and 30th September 2021.
DFCCIL 2021 Related Links
|DFCCIL Recruitment 2021||DFCCIL Exam Pattern|
|DFCCIL Cut Off||DFCCIL Salary|
|General Science Capsule For DFCCIL||How to Apply Online for DFCCIL?|
|DFCCIL Exam Analysis [Electrical]||DFCCIL Exam Analysis [Executive & Junior Executive(Operations & BD)]|