Indian post has released a huge number of vacancies in both the Delhi and Telangana Circle recruitment process. The recruitment process is going to be for 1383 posts, 233 posts for Delhi Circle, and 1150 posts for Telangana Circle. The recruitment will be for the Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Dak Sevak. The interested candidates can apply for India Post Recruitment from 27th January 2021 through online mode. The last date for the online submission has been extended upto 1st March 2021.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 27.01.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available on the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- The payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PWD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link on the Website.
How to apply for India Post:
1 Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering themselves for applying online.
2. Candidate has to ensure that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
3. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
4. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like a change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying for one Registration with UR category and another registration, etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
5. Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physically sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
6. While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with an appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that application will automatically be rejected. In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
7. Candidate should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate, and other documents should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned. Since Nonsubmission and submission of nonlegible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates with vital information blurred, his/her candidature will be
8. Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payments before making payment. Since Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in the case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates those or making online fee payment on the last days should ensure to get it settled. In any case, if the payment made is not settled and the application could not be submitted those fees
also will not be refunded.
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
You May Also Like To Read:-