| Updated On August 14th, 2020 at 10:28 am
Delhi Police has released the recruitment notification and invites the online application from the candidates to fill a total of 5846 Delhi police constable 2020 vacancies. Delhi Police 2020 recruitment will be conducted from 27th & 30th November, 1st to 3rd December, 7th to 11th December, and 14th December 2020. SSC CPO 2020 notification was also released where 169 vacancies have been allotted for Delhi Police Sub Inspector. The selection procedure for Delhi Police 2020 recruitment included a written exam followed by Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT). To help candidates prepare for the written exam we are providing the Delhi Police Maths Videos on various topics which will help candidates in preparing for the exam in a better way.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
The written exam will be for a duration of 1 Hr. 30 Minutes. All the questions will be objective in nature. There will be negative marking of 0.25 Marks.
|Part A||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50|
|Part C||Numerical Ability||15||15|
|Part D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel,
MS Word, Communication, Internet
and Web Browsers etc
Delhi Police Maths Video List
Preparing for the numerical ability section of the Delhi Police recruitment exam is very important this section contains 15 questions. Each question is one mark. Here is the list of videos by our expert faculties on various topics of Maths such as Profit & loss, percentage, ration & proportion etc. aspirants can follow these topics and prepare for the Delhi Police exam 2020.
It can be challenging to get the right answer without knowing the right formula and tricks. To solve numeric ability questions quickly one must know tricks that will the same precious time. We are providing the latest videos that will teach you how to solve questions quickly. Aspirants will get to know
- Formulas related to to several Topic
- Tricks to solve the questions quickly.
- Tips on solving the numeric ability questions
- The right strategy to adopt while solving such questions