Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 554 Vacancies
Delhi Police has released 554 vacancies for the head constable (Ministerial) recruitment 2019 where the eligible candidates can apply online from 14th October 2019 to 13th November 2019. This comes as a major opportunity for all the candidates who want to work in the Delhi Police as a head constable. Candidates can download the official notification of the Delhi Police head constable Recruitment 2019. The online link to apply is active and candidates can click on the official link given below to apply.
|Online Registration (Start Date To Apply)||14.10.2019|
|Online Registration (Last Date To Apply)||13.11.2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters||To Be Notified|
|Examination dates||To Be Notified|
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: 554 Vacancies
A total of 554 Vacancies has been released for the Delhi Police head constable recruitment 2019. Check the distribution of vacancies for Male and females in the below table.
Rs 25500- 81100
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: Payscale
The candidates recruited as a head constable in Delhi Police will be appointed in the pay matrix of level 4 in the pay scale of Rs 25500-81100.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: Age Criteria
The age criteria are between 18 to 25 years as on 01-07-2019 ( i.e. candidates born not before 02-07-1994 and not later than 01-07-2001)
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should possess minimum qualifications of 10+2 from a recognized institute.
- Candidates should possess typing skills with a speed of 30 words per minute in English typing and 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing.
NOTE: Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification at the time of filling up need not apply.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: Application Fees
General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PH / Females are exempted from paying the fees.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of Delhi Police head constable recruitment 2019 will include 4 stages out of which 2 stages are qualifying in nature. The stages are as given below:
|1||Computer-Based Examination||100 Marks|
|2||Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests||Qualifying|
|3||Typing Test||25 Marks|
|4||Computer (Formatting) Test||Qualifying|
|Final Result||125 MARKS|
- Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern 2019
- Click here to check Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2019
- Delhi Police Head Constable Salary: Check Perks & Allowances
- FCI Manager Syllabus 2019: Check Detailed Syllabus
- FCI Manager Recruitment 2019: Check Detailed Exam Pattern
- Click here to check FCI Manager Official Recruitment Notification