Delhi Police Head Constable is one of the best opportunities for the candidates of our country looking for a Government job in the police department. The Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of 835 vacancies for the post of Head Constable Ministerial out of which 559 are reserved for male candidates and 276 vacancies for female candidates.
The online registration link is activated and the candidates who are eligible are filling up the application forms. The candidates must begin with their preparation from now to get desired success. The Delhi Police Head Constable Computer Based Examination is scheduled for September 2022.
Candidates have enough time to prepare accordingly. We never fail to provide you with something extra and helpful for the exams. Candidates must start preparing with the help of the 50+ total tests.
These tests will help you to speed up your problem-solving ability and understand your level of knowledge. These are the salient features of the Test Series.
- Weekly Current Affairs ( January -December) 2022
- Accessible on the Adda247 store and Adda247 Mobile App.
- Available in English & Hindi Medium.
- Detailed Solutions.
- Analysis of The Attempted Tests in Detail (All India Rank, comparison with toppers, etc.)
- 10 Full-Length Mocks (Based on Latest Pattern)
- 20 Practice sets: 5 Quantitative Aptitude, 5 General Intelligence, 5 English Language, 5 Computer & 5 General Awareness
The practice set contains 50+ total tests with 100% detailed solutions. The test will be valid for 12 months. The test was based on the latest pattern and in English and Hindi Medium.
- Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022 And Exam Pattern
- Delhi Police Head Constable Salary 2022, Job Profile, Salary Structure, And Perks