Delhi Police Head Constable 2019: How to Apply Online?
Delhi Police has released 554 vacancies for the head constable (Ministerial) recruitment 2019 and the apply link has been activated for the same. You can apply online till 13th November 2019. Are you confused about the steps to apply online for Delhi Police Head Constable? Don’t worry! This post will provide you with step by step procedure on how to apply online for Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) posts. Check out the post below for details that will make it easy for you to apply for Delhi Police:
- Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Official Notification Out: CHECK HERE
- Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern 2019
- Click on the link given below to go to the Delhi Police Registration page where you will find the page as in the picture.
2. Fill your details
3. Enter your email address, mobile number, etc and click on “Submit and Continue”
4. Your application number and password are provided to you. Save the same for future purposes.
5. Log in to continue. You will be redirected to the login page where you have to enter your details.
6. Fill your personal and educational details.
7. Enter other details as given in the picture.
8. Enter your educational details in the section given and “save and continue”.
9. You will be directed to the next page of Upload mandatory documents.
11. Upload your picture, signature, thumb impression and 10th certificate.
12. Preview the application form and make sure your details are right as you won’t be allowed to edit the form after the final submission.
13. Make the required payment and the application process is completed. Your application is submitted.
- Click here to check Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2019
- Delhi Police Head Constable Salary: Check Perks & Allowances